For the Japanese developers, the brothers Grimm would be more likely
known as the brothers グリム (Gurimu), unless they learnt English at an
early age. A greater source of confusion is that there's another A
Grimm (Avdi Grimm http://about.avdi.org/ ), and an Andrew Grim (
http://contributors.rubyonrails.org/contributors/andrew-grim/commits )
in the Ruby ecosystem!

A n do lyu u  Gu ri mu