Issue #5625 has been updated by Alexey Muranov.

Excuse me for commenting on a comment (double-commenting?) second time (doubly double-commenting?), but i think the issue was not about disapproving of some people or about benefits of educating some people about motives of other people, but about making the source code more adequate for its purpose :).
Bug #5625: Remove profanity and pejoratives
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5625

Author: Andrew Grimm
Assignee: Eric Hodel
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.8.8dev (2011-05-25) [i386-darwin10.7.0]

There are currently 6 lines with the f-word, 4 lines with "wtf" that weren't just random combinations of letters, and one line with "bullshit".

While I personally dislike such profanity, the main benefit from getting rid of it is that it'd mean people of all ages could read Ruby's source code.

There's also three lines where "lame" is used as a pejorative. Using a group of people as a pejorative should be avoided.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org