On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 3:17 PM, KOSAKI Motohiro
<kosaki.motohiro / gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Yugui <yugui / yugui.jp> wrote:
>>> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Luis Lavena <luislavena / gmail.com> wr=
ote:

>>> I heard that -fno-omit-frame-pointier solves the problem.
>>
>> That is correct, but the patch was not included in the release.
>
> Why you can't change OPTFLAGS by yourself?

Not that I can't change it, is there is no mention about it.

Also, building with Visual Studio, as commented by Usaku Nakamura,
uses a similar option *by default*.

> My concern is: Ruby don't need to introduce a workaround for gcc
> X.Y.1.

A workaround for Visual Studio (mswin) is already in place, why not for Min=
GW?

> I think we need to wait one more year. If it is gcc 4.6.x generic
> issue, we have to care it.
> IOW, we can't rescue all of buggy gcc version. They are too much
> unfortunately. (;_;

We have too many workarounds in place...

--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17
-