Hello,

2011/10/30 Yuki Sonoda (Yugui) <yugui / yugui.jp>:

> Hi,
>
> Ruby 1.9.3-p0 has just been released. This is the first release of Ruby
> 1.9.3, the new stable series of Ruby.
>
> [...]

Bug #5407 was still open and affects Windows developers with GCC 4.6.1
(ones using mingw.org releases or TDM releases)

Issue was marked as urgent and waiting for feedback from other
platform maintainers without response.

Today I'm working on a patch for both trunk and ruby_1_9_3 which seems
to be working, but now is too late to be backported and included in
Ruby 1.9.3-p0 release (because is already out).

I did raise my concerns on the maintainers email you sent a month ago,
but never received response from any other maintainer except Usaku
Nakamura.

To other Windows developers: please accept my apologies for not been
able to tackle this on time. To my bad daily work has left not much
time for Ruby over the past months.

--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17