2011/10/27 Jon <jon.forums / gmail.com>:

> Ah, forgot that one...thank you.
>
> I have no strong opinion either way eventhough I mainly use MiniTest::Spec for my internal dev.
>
> All I'm looking for is what format makes it easier for ruby-core committers to review and potentially accept patches. I will use that format for any submission.

I would suggest to look for the format of any existing tests in the
area you'd like to contribute to
and adopt that format. If there are no tests yet or if you would
really like to use MiniTest::Spec,
ask the corresponding maintainer, I'm sure they would be open for
discussing the addition of
MiniTest::Spec tests. Personally, I write Test::Unit-based tests, but
mainly because they were
the dominant format, but I would be as happy about any other format.