Thanks Naruse for answering- I guess the endpoint in some sense would become
more similar to java with distributed bytecodes. I am not sure if you know
the answer to this I do recall a project by MS quite some time back (think I
read about it in a book called Generative Programming) where they had a
system which allowed for reflectiion and manipulation of the compiler- but
what is the motivation for this?