On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Heesob Park <phasis / gmail.com> wrote:

> Issue #5407 has been updated by Heesob Park.
>

> After some trial and error, it turns out this bug is GCC 4.6.1 optimizati=
on flag issue.

> According to the document of gcc 4.6.1(http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-=
4.6.1/gcc/Optimize-Options.html#index-fomit_002dframe_002dpointer-691):
> "Starting with GCC version 4.6, the default setting (when not optimizing =
for size) for 32-bit Linux x86 and 32-bit Darwin x86 targets has been chang=
ed to -fomit-frame-pointer. The default can be reverted to -fno-omit-frame-=
pointer by configuring GCC with the --enable-frame-pointer configure option=
."

> The work around is adding -fno-omit-frame-pointer flag like this:
> make optflags=3D'-O3 -fno-omit-frame-pointer'
>
> I think this also applies to the Bug #5375.

Thank you Heesob, what is interesting is that this do not happen on trunk.

Perhaps there is something else we are missing?
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17
-