http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5412

Author: Andrea Singh
Assignee: Eric Hodel
Category: DOC
Target version:
ruby -v: trunk

As a contribution to the Mendicant University drive to enhance MRI documentation, I've tackled documentation of the Array class. I've amplified the general description of the Array class and highlighted some of the more commonly used instance methods. I've also edited some of the method-level code samples.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org