http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/2348

Author: James Gray
Assignee: Yukihiro Matsumoto
Category: lib
Target version: 1.9.x

=begin
 The merits of this library have been discussed on Ruby core, with the strengths best summarized by this post:

 http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/26602

 RBTree has now been fixed to run on Ruby 1.9:

 http://github.com/skade/rbtree

 I think we should now give serious consideration to bringing it into the standard library.
=end

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org