http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5393

Author: b t
Assignee: Eric Hodel
Category: DOC
Target version: 1.9.x
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.2p290 (2011-07-09 revision 32553) [x86_64-darwin10.8.0]

There isn't much consistency in the docs when it comes to blocks. So I decided to go with the style that is most often used: {|obj| block }
No spaces, only around the block.

I can fix the other classes as well but before I do this let me know if this is the preferred style.

What about multiline blocks? They tend to look ugly. Curly braces everywhere and never ending chains.
See https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/enum.c#L2359-2364

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org