Hello,

2011/10/3 Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org>:
> |>  Module#prepend
> |>  keyword arguments (decomposition of hash argument in callee)
> |
> |Great.
> |concluded, right?
>
> Yes, but I have to think about them more thoroughly.
> implement them experimentally.

Once the specification is (almost) fixed, anyone can implement
a prototype.  Teamwork :-)

> |> The implementation issues are not covered here.    > |> thing such as new GC, better Windows performance, better VM
> |> performance, etc.
> |> first.
> |
> |To decide an idea of 2.0 release schedule, we should consider
> |the implementation issues too.
> |"must-have" among them?
> |This is a "provisional" decision.     > |just candidates.
>
> For me, all implementation issues are "if-possible".   > e.g. Koichi might have different opinion.

Thank you.  I agree that they are all "if-possible."

Under those constraints, it seems not so hard to release 2.0.
As Koichi said, how about drawing the outline of the release
schedule?  It would be helpful to encourage the discussion.
The following is a rough draft:

  Apr. 2012: feature request deadline
  Sep. 2012: feature implementation deadline
  Feb. 2013: release

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>