On Monday, September 26, 2011 at 2:37 AM, Joey Zhou wrote:
> Joshua Ballanco and Yusuke Endoh san remind me the deeper subject: what's the future plan about the relationship between Proc and Method?

I think that, in order to address Method and Proc and how to go forward with them, we first need to meditate a bit about Ruby's treatment of first-class environments (or, in Ruby parlance, 'binding'). I will be giving a presentation at RubyConf this coming Thursday in which I hope to present what I feel are the biggest concerns surrounding environments. If anyone will be attending and would like to discuss bindings, methods, procs, and lambdas, I would love to get together and chat...