On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Slava Mikerin <slava / slavix.com> wrote:

> Issue #5359 has been reported by Slava Mikerin.

> Backport #5359: rails 3.1, nokogiri-1.5.0 - Segmentation fault
> http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5359

Hi Slava,

This looks like it might be a Nokogiri bug. I've fixed a few segfaults
in Nokogiri lately, and I would like to fix this one too. You can see
my Nokogiri pull requests here --
https://github.com/tenderlove/nokogiri/pulls .

However, I don't know how to reproduce your issue. It looks like you
are running a Rails project to trigger the bug.

Can you zip up the project and email it to me? If it is not an
opensource project and you have concerns about sending it, can you
reproduce the bug in a new project with just a few files copied over?

Cheers,
Tim