On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 07:06, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:
> >> How should the tests be organized? =A0I usually make the file names ma=
tch the class names so SSLSocket#session tests would belong in test/openssl=
/test_ssl_socket.rb, but other SSLSocket tests live in test/openssl/test_ss=
l.rb so I did not think to check test_ssl_session.rb.

> >> Martin, do you have an opinion?
> >
> > If I understand correctly, you would suggest to merge the two files?
> >
> > I generally like the idea of matching file and class names.
>
> No, I want matching file and class names, so SSLSocket tests should be mo=
ved from test_ssl.rb to test_ssl_socket.rb

> > I'm not sure, I would tend towards using matching files/classes for now
> > until it feels appropriate to split.
> >
> > What do you think, Hiroshi?
> >
> > Does anyone else handle this totally different from what Eric suggested=
?

> If nobody objects I can do this work.

It's OK for me to move the test to test_ssl_socket.rb. As far as we
can track the change in our repo, this kind of re-organizing would be
allowed. One thing I'm worry about is difference between branches
(re-organizing makes cherry-picking hard) but it's a good chance to do
since 1.9.3 is just freezed.

Can someone believe that I added that test (test_ssl_session.rb)
really for SSLSession? :) (See r32195 and other commits to
test_ssl_session.rb)

// NaHi