On Sep 21, 2011, at 8:49 PM, Martin Bo=DFlet wrote:

> 2011/9/19 Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net>:
>> On Sep 19, 2011, at 11:33 AM, NARUSE, Yui wrote:
>>> It seems duplicated test with tests in =
test/openssl/test_ssl_session.rb.
>>=20
>> You are right.
>>=20
>> How should the tests be organized?  I usually make the file names =
match the class names so SSLSocket#session tests would belong in =
test/openssl/test_ssl_socket.rb, but other SSLSocket tests live in =
test/openssl/test_ssl.rb so I did not think to check =
test_ssl_session.rb.
>>=20
>> Martin, do you have an opinion?
>=20
> If I understand correctly, you would suggest to merge the two files?
>=20
> I generally like the idea of matching file and class names.

No, I want matching file and class names, so SSLSocket tests should be =
moved from test_ssl.rb to test_ssl_socket.rb

> I'm not sure, I would tend towards using matching files/classes for =
now
> until it feels appropriate to split.
>=20
> What do you think, Hiroshi?
>=20
> Does anyone else handle this totally different from what Eric =
suggested?

If nobody objects I can do this work.=