2011/9/19 Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net>:
> On Sep 19, 2011, at 11:33 AM, NARUSE, Yui wrote:
>> It seems duplicated test with tests in test/openssl/test_ssl_session.rb.
>
> You are right.
>
> How should the tests be organized? =A0I usually make the file names match=
 the class names so SSLSocket#session tests would belong in test/openssl/te=
st_ssl_socket.rb, but other SSLSocket tests live in test/openssl/test_ssl.r=
b so I did not think to check test_ssl_session.rb.

> Martin, do you have an opinion?

If I understand correctly, you would suggest to merge the two files?

I generally like the idea of matching file and class names. But I also
imagine that if our test base grows and grows we would reach
situations where you could have 100+ tests in one file and it could
become tedious to navigate through it. In that case it might also
make sense to group test files into categories or specific aspects that
are to be tested.

I'm not sure, I would tend towards using matching files/classes for now
until it feels appropriate to split.

What do you think, Hiroshi?

Does anyone else handle this totally different from what Eric suggested?

Regards,
Martin