Hi,

On 9/17/11 8:40 AM, Andrew Grimm wrote:
> I had not added a link from HowToReport (the English version) either.
>
> I had hoped the link from the Start page would suffice.

I think some reporters think HowToReject is for contributors (committers).

So I think a link for HowToReject from HowToReport page is needed.

> Is your intention that potential contributors read HowToReject, or
> that maintainers read HowToReject? If the latter, is there a more
> suitable wiki page to link from?

It is not required but if a reporter can, it should be seen by the
reporter... I think.

> Are you meaning that you'll edit HowToReject to add a link to
> HowToReport's "More detailed steps for reporting" / "Make better
> reports", or the other way around?

I meant I'll edit HowToReport to add a link in which more suitable "More
detailed steps for reporting" or "Make better reports" to HowToReject.
Sorry for my strange English :(

Thanks.

--
Shota Fukumori a.k.a. sora_h - http://sorah.jp/