Hi,

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 8:26 AM, Shota Fukumori (sora_h)
<sorah / tubusu.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/16/11 11:04 PM, Andrew Grimm wrote:
>> Thank you both for your feedback. I've edited HowToReport,
>> HowToReportJa, and created HowToReject. I don't know whether
>> HowToReject will get deleted or not, but so long as the content is not
>> in HowToReport, I am content.
>
> Thank you for your editing.
>
> but why there is no link to HowToReject page in HowToReport(Ja)?

I had not added a link from HowToReport (the English version) either.

I had hoped the link from the Start page would suffice.

> Can I add it to HowToReport(ja)?

Is your intention that potential contributors read HowToReject, or
that maintainers read HowToReject? If the latter, is there a more
suitable wiki page to link from?

> If I can, I'll add a link to "More detailed steps" or "Make better
> reports" section.

Are you meaning that you'll edit HowToReject to add a link to
HowToReport's "More detailed steps for reporting" / "Make better
reports", or the other way around?

> Thanks
>
> --
> Shota Fukumori a.k.a. sora_h - http://sorah.jp/