Hi,

Revision 31811 by yugui (http://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=
=3Drevision&revision=3D31811) which was merged from the trunk contains a bu=
g. It should be lstrlen instead of lstrlenW as its a char* not a wchar_t*. =
This has caused us a lot of problems with spawn failing spuriously.

This should really be corrected on the 1.9.2 branch (it looks like the code=
 has moved on on the trunk and its not an issue).

Given that its a one character change and I'm not set up for submitting pat=
ches would someone be able to fix this for me?

As a side note, compiling with warnings as errors would have caught this...=
.

When is the next 1.9.2 patch release due?

Cheers,
James