Hi Guys,

The comments of YAML::DBM#update and #replace says it requires only
 'each and each_pair', but they are using 'keys.each' actually.

I think the comment should be modified, so I hope someone provide a draft.

Following is the original comment of YAML#update and #replace:
#update:
"Updates the database with multiple values from the specified object.
Takes any object which implements the each_pair method, including Hash
and DBM objects. Returns +self+."

#replace:
"Replaces the contents of the database with the contents of the
specified object.
Takes any object which implements the each_pair method, including Hash and
DBM objects."

Regards

Ayumu AIZAWA