Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:39260] RubySpec vs CRuby's test/..."
    on Mon, 5 Sep 2011 03:54:32 +0900, Marc-Andre Lafortune <ruby-core-mailing-list / marc-andre.ca> writes:

|So the questions to be answered are:
|- am I missing advantages to CRuby's `test/*`?

* Since test/* is a test suites only for CRuby, it can contain CRuby
  (or platform) specific tests.

* Core CRuby developers have used test/* for long time, so they are
  more familiar to test/*

|- what are the reservations against adding tests to RubySpec?
|- is there anything that should be done to make it easier for CRuby's
|committers to add tests to RubySpec?

Developers are often lazy and ignorant.  Simple documentation for
RubySpec contributors may work.  If it already exists, advertising on
it (or referencing it from w.r.o) may work.

							matz.