On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM, KOSAKI Motohiro
<kosaki.motohiro / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
>> I assumed that 1.9.3 is code freezing phase.
>> How to add other bug fixes?
>
> Yesterday, all regression were fixed in 1.9.3 branch. Thank you Nakada-san!!!
> So, I'd happy to declare completely code freeze.

We are still suffering from a sample/test.rb failure for system(),
[ruby-core:39234], Bug #5268

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5268

We can't complete make check under MinGW

Seems to be associated with r33165. Assigned to Nakada-san and made it
high priority.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17