2011/8/31 Marc-Andre Lafortune <ruby-core-mailing-list / marc-andre.ca>:
> Hi,

>>> I respectfully disagree.
>>
>> RubySpec is not CRuby's implementation test, it is a different thing.
>> You must add a test to test-all when you change CRuby's behavior.
>
> RubySpec is part of CRuby's implementation test.
> Do you have arguments against having tests in RubySpec instead of test/ruby?

Because I don't think RubySpec is part of CRuby's implementation test.
I believe other CRuby people also think so.
So on current situation you must add a test to test-all.
(If you can persuade other committers, I'll follow you)

>>> Thanks, but somehow I still can't edit the page
>>> http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/projects/redmine/wiki/VersionControlSystem
>>
>> I added you a edit bit; did you unlocked the page?
>> (I don't know if you unlock it then can edit but...)
>
> Sorry, I don't know what "unlocking" a wiki page is. The only
> functionality that I see for that particular page is 'history'. Maybe
> you can modify it yourself?

Commented out ML number cooperation.

--
NARUSE, Yui naruse / airemix.jp>