http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5056

Author: Shyouhei Urabe
Assignee: Yukihiro Matsumoto
Category: Project
Target version: 2.0

=begin

At RubyKaigi,  I was surprised to  hear Matz saying "there  will be no
1.9.4 because it becomes 2.0".

Question 1: are you kidding?  or seriously speaking?

Question 2:  do you have  plan(s) for making  1.9 branch just  like we
have  1.8 branch  now?  or  the  whole 1.9  series just  die when  2.0
development starts?

Question 3: who take care of the 2.0 branch? and who for 1.9 (if any)?
Currently yugui  is the mentor of  1.9 series.  Does she  shift to 2.0
mentor and new 1.9 person to appear, or she remains to 1.9 and new one
for 2.0?

=end

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org