http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5168

Author: Naohisa Goto
Assignee: Naohisa Goto
Category: test
Target version: 1.9.3
ruby -v: -

In test/dl/test_base.rb, "libc.so.6" and "libm.so.6" are used for Solaris, but sparc Solaris only have libc.so.1 and libm.so.2.
I don't know what version number on Intel x86 Solaris, so I simply removed the version numbers. (file test-dl-libc-solaris.patch)

Similar code is found in test/fiddle/test_base.rb, but no code for Solaris.
Patch attached. (file test-fiddle-libc-solaris.patch)

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org