https://github.com/rubylang/ruby-lang.org

Vit-core (visual identity team, which maintains ruby-lang.org) has
decided to switch to a GitHub-based approach for maintaining
ruby-lang.org. We're currently working on moving all content from the
previous site (and porting it to Markdown) so there's not much to do
yet, but we *do* have some important decisions to take and I welcome
all of you to take a part in the discussion.

So, once again: https://github.com/rubylang/ruby-lang.org. Improve it,
fork it, open issues, send pull requests and help us make a better
ruby-lang.org!

(FYI: you can subscribe and the read archives of the vit-core mailing
list at http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/vit-core)

// Magnus Holm