2011/8/4 Vit Ondruch <v.ondruch / tiscali.cz>:

> Issue #5135 has been updated by Vit Ondruch.
>

> Motohiro KOSAKI wrote:
>> Fedora15 don't make any test failure. Can you please elaborate your plat=
form change in rawhide?
>> I suspect about half of them are false positive failure. =A0example, you=
r test machine failed to find ps command
>> and made one test error (see below), but I don't think newest fedora don=
't have ps.

>> 50) Error:
>> test_set_program_name(TestRubyOptions):
>> Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - ps -p 20829 -o command
>
> It is obvious from [1] that the minimal build root, which is used by mock=
, does not contain the 'procps' package, so adding BuildRequires: procps sh=
ould fix this issue.

> [1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3D3251503&name=3Dro=
ot.log

Hmm..

I suspect "adding BuildRequires" mean you plan to change SRPM build
information, right?
If so, I don't think this is good idea. Actually, now ruby's test
suite depend on procps, but ruby itself doesn't depend on it.

The best way is, you skip this test or send us a patch to fix the test scri=
pt.

Thanks.