Issue #5135 has been updated by Vit Ondruch.

Motohiro KOSAKI wrote:
> Fedora15 don't make any test failure. Can you please elaborate your platform change in rawhide?
> I suspect about half of them are false positive failure.  example, your test machine failed to find ps command
> and made one test error (see below), but I don't think newest fedora don't have ps.
>
> 50) Error:
> test_set_program_name(TestRubyOptions):
> Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - ps -p 20829 -o command

It is obvious from [1] that the minimal build root, which is used by mock, does not contain the 'procps' package, so adding BuildRequires: procps should fix this issue.

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3251503&name=root.log

Bug #5135: Ruby 1.9.3-preview1 tests fails in Fedora Rawhide
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5135