Status changed from Assigned to Rejected

Thank you for your helpful answers.

2011/8/3 Urabe Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org>:
> (08/03/2011 09:30 AM), Yusuke ENDOH wrote:
>> I'm suggesting just renaming or moving, not removing the GPL file.
>> Is it unacceptable?
>
> I think you need a valid reason to do so, other than just "confusing".

I have no more reason if confusing is not enough.
So I'm closing this ticket.

>> So A windows binary of Ruby must be distributed under GPL
>
> Yes.

Thanks.  I think that it is very important opinion for Ruby
package distributors for windows platform.

>> Must a binary for other platforms be distributed under GPL in the
>> same condition?
>
> Why?

Just want to confirm.  Could you give me yes or no?

>> Isn't it better that the part of util.c under GPL
>> should be separated into the other file?
>
> Might be.

The code has been deleted.  Smart!

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>
Bug #5144: Remove GPL file from repository