2011/7/26 Steve Klabnik <steve / steveklabnik.com>:

> Issue #5097 has been updated by Steve Klabnik.
>

> I would like to help for OSX > 10.6, and maybe 10.5 if I can get a machine. I'm not exactly sure what 'maintainer's responsibility exactly entails, but I'd be happy to help organize, make a best effort at patching bugs, androvide builds relating to that platform.

Thank you for comment.
But mrkn, who has both 10.6 and 10.5 and is already a committer, comes
to be a maintainer.

FYI, maintainer's responsibility is
* build and test ruby periodically
* make a patch or tell suitable people to fix it if they find a bug
* handle a platform dependent ticket
* make a decision of the platform

Anyway we are welcome to your contribution.
First one of the responsibility is most important everybody who has
the machine can do it.

--
NARUSE, Yui naruse / airemix.jp>