On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Yui NARUSE <naruse / airemix.jp> wrote:

> If you want to support a platform, please declare.
> But when a platform dependent bug is reported, it will be assigned to you=
.
> =3D=3D Current Maintainer
>
> mswin32, mswin64 (Microsoft Windows):
> =A0NAKAMURA Usaku (usa)
> mingw32 (Minimalist GNU for Windows):
> =A0Nobuyoshi Nakada (nobu)

I can contribute with all available resources to test Ruby against
mingw32 and mingw-w64 on both 32bits and upcoming 64bits work.

We continuously run builds against trunk and specific branchs for
regressions so ruby_1_9_3 builds cleanly.

In relation to tests, we never had a full zero errors/failures build,
which makes hard to verify these.

We at RubyInstaller project do our best and will continue to support it.

--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17
-