> I tired applying the diff from r32201 to 1.9.2p290, and while it mostly w=
orks, and seems to fix this problem, it also causes another. =A0In our rail=
s app, which used to work just fine on 1.9.2p290 on OS X Snow Leopard, I ge=
t the following error running a rails console:
>
>
> /Users/mconway/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p290/gems/railties-3.0.0/lib/rails/co=
mmands.rb:21:in `<top (required)>': uninitialized fiber (FiberError)
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0from script/rails:10:in `require'
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0from script/rails:10:in `<main>'
>
> I built on OS X Lion, using rvm 1.6.25, and XCode 4.1 (4B110) (/usr/bin/g=
cc)
> Not sure if the patch is just not compatible with 1.9.2 branch, or if som=
ething else is going on. =A0A vanilla rails app loads just fine, so could b=
e something in our stack - just weird that it used to work before this patc=
h.

I think your issue is the same with [Bug #5082]. we now tracking by
another ticket.
If you want to know our Lion activity, please track aggregated ticket
[Bug #5076].

In fact, XCode4.1 gcc is NOT truth gcc. it's gcc-llvm. and llvm
optimization seems have
a lot of over optimization issue. I recommend to use gcc-4.2 (i.e.
true gcc) instead until we
finish our llvm adoption.

Thanks.