http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5065

Author: Lazaridis Ilias
Assignee:
Category: Joke
Target version:

=begin

I've noticed issue #5054, subjecting an "endall".

module MyModule
  class MyClass
    def my_method
      10.times do
        if rand < 0.5
          p :small
        endall

To reduce typing, but to keep the levels, the following construct could be allowed:

module MyModule
  class MyClass
    def my_method
      10.times {   # "10.times do" would work, too
        if rand < 0.5
          p :small
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

The speciality of this language would be, that an opening brace is not necessary

Several constructs allow already the use of "{}" (do / end), thus this would be possibly the consistent way to reduce typing effort, but to keep the structure intact.

=end

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org