On Fri Jul 22 2011 @  5:34, Kenta Murata wrote:

> Issue #5003 has been updated by Kenta Murata.
>

> This is occurred by ruby-1.9.2p290 built with gcc-4.2 (non-llvm gcc) on
> Lion.
<snip>
> I have attached the crash report, let me know if you need another information. I haven't tried this in any lower version of Mac OS X or other operating systems.
> =end

I get the same segfault on 1.9.2-p290 built with the same tools on Lion. On
OSX 10.6.8 (using Xcode 3), the program runs fine. Just another data point.
--
[D]igital information lasts forever--or five years, whichever comes first.
    "Ensuring the Longevity of Digital Information", Jeff Rothenberg