On 21 July 2011 16:22, Chuck Remes <cremes.devlist / mac.com> wrote:
On 21 July 2011 16:33, Nikolai Weibull <now / bitwi.se> wrote:
On 21 July 2011 17:01, Jon Forums <redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrote:

*SIGH*

I absolutely did not want this thread to have any specific.
Please stop adding specifics when not asked, and read the whole thread
before answering.

On 20 July 2011 10:57, Shyouhei Urabe <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
>> I think the title of this topic is not "About 1.9 EOL" but "Road to 2.0".
>
> No, sorry.  I know your "mood" but I'm honestly not interested in that area.  Please make another thread for it.
>
> What I'm worrying about here, is the futures of those 1.9.x branches.

I'm really sorry, I guess I started unintentionally this.

There however a real need for 2.0 ideas/proposals, but I'm not sure
the ML is a good place, and certainly not this thread.