Issue #5065 has been updated by Yasushi ANDO.

Your request looks nice for me. Additionally endall will be used at the end of file in most cases, so it's useful if EOF is interpreted as your endall.
Feature #5065: Allow "}" as an alternative to "end"
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5065

Author: Lazaridis Ilias
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

=begin

I've noticed issue #5054, subjecting an "endall".

module MyModule
  class MyClass
    def my_method
      10.times do
        if rand < 0.5
          p :small
        endall

To reduce typing, but to keep the levels, the following construct could be allowed:

module MyModule
  class MyClass
    def my_method
      10.times {   # "10.times do" would work, too
        if rand < 0.5
          p :small
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

The speciality of this language would be, that an opening brace is not necessary

Several constructs allow already the use of "{}" (do / end), thus this would be possibly the consistent way to reduce typing effort, but to keep the structure intact.

=end

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org