http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5034

Author: Lazaridis Ilias
Assignee:
Category: Project
Target version:
ruby -v: -

=begin
The C sources use tab-4, tab-8 and spaces intermixed.

The tab-8 do not display correctly in several tools (displayed as tab-4).

The suggestion is that the use of tab8 is disallowed (two tab-4 instead of one tab-8).

((<URL:http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DeveloperHowto>))

=end

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org