Issue #5059 has been reported by Thomas Sawyer.

Author: Thomas Sawyer
Assignee:
Category: Project
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.2p0 (2010-08-18 revision 29036) [x86_64-linux]

I know this is not really the place to report this. But I have tried all other avenues and have had no success.

I have tried multiple times to subscribe to ruby-core mailing list both via the web form on the website and manually via email to the controller address. I have also tried to contact the mailing list administrator. None of these have produced any response.

Yehuda recently posted to the list and I would like to make a reply, but cannot. Could some please address this?

Thanks.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org