Issue #5034 has been updated by Lazaridis Ilias.

Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  At Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:03:36 +0900,
>  Lazaridis Ilias wrote in [ruby-core:38118]:
>  > Within 20 years, I've *never* saw something like this, *never*.
>
>  Then you should know the real world more, not only the bikeshed world.

Explain me this "real world" please.

Why do I have to see continuously crap like this:

....code
....code

Can please anyone tell me *one* rationale behind the usage of tab-8 / space-4 combinations?

(if you say: "it's emac's default", then it's not a rationale)
Bug #5034: C Source Code formatting
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5034