Issue #5034 has been updated by Lazaridis Ilias.

Yui NARUSE wrote:
> see [ruby-core:36255]

I don't see the relation of the linked message to this issue (which was ONCE MORE rejected much to fast).

What is going on with you people here?

Are you all blind?

Or are you kidding me?

You have a *defect* within the *overall* source-code base.

The sources are like crap, because you *cannot* use tab-8 when having indentation-level of 4. That's just insane. It looks to me that you have a tool that mixes automatically space-4 and tab-8. That's even more insane (setting up tools to produce inconsistency).

Within 20 years, I've *never* saw something like this, *never*.

Please, get serious.

Disallowing tab-8 is a necessity in a indent-4 project, simply because tab-4 has precedence.

Bug #5034: C Source Code formatting
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5034