Issue #5015 has been updated by John Higgins.

Lazaridis Ilias wrote:
> John Higgins wrote:
> [...]
>
> Mr. Higgins, you could write a book in your non-technical tenor about this issue, the fact remains:
>
> * callback: added     any_method # false callback, "any_method" was *not* added by user

Would you care to, even in passing, explain how I'm incorrect when it comes to the Child class example I gave? Or does clear, simple, 13 line examples showing specific cases where your hypothesis is incorrect too "non-technical a tenor" for you?

You are nothing if not consistent at least........
Bug #5015: method_added" is called in addition to "method_undefined
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5015