|VARIABLE:
|* I don't use *any* global variable (but an internal class-object scope variable)
|* I use the same (string-)class-object scope flags that are used *excessively* within the existent ruby source-codes.

OK, you don't use the C global variable any longer.  But still uses
global status, that I mean a line of

  String.call_initialize=true

in anywhere in the program can change the whole behavior of whole
program so much.  Comparing to other usage of global statuses (some of
which I regret), influence of this change is too huge.

|At this point, if you still have objections, I ask you friendly to demonstrate them with test-code. This issue is far to deep to be handled with words.

Did you measured the performance?

							matz.

Bug #4893: Literal Instantiation breaks Object Model
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4893