--IpbVkmxF4tDyP/Kb

On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 06:29:24AM +0900, Eric Wong wrote:
> Aaron Patterson <aaron / tenderlovemaking.com> wrote:
> > I suggest opening a backport ticket to ease yugui's job:
> >=20
> >   http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-192/issues?set_filter=3D1&=
tracker_id=3D4
>=20
> I've considered opening backport tickets in the past, but
> http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-192 says:
>=20
>   "Don't report issues here"

Ya, I think that should be worded like "Don't report bugs here" or
something.  Whenever I commit things that need to be backported, I file
a ticket there so yugui knows the revisions I want backported so that
she doesn't have to review every commit to trunk.

--=20
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/

--IpbVkmxF4tDyP/Kb