Hiroshi Nakamura <nakahiro / gmail.com> wrote:
> Marcello, sorry for late reply.
>
> According to the dump you posted, though it threw SEGV at :select but
> it happened just after process forking by Unicorn. It must be a BUG of
> ruby but would you please consult with Unicorn devs first? They might
> have a similar issue report and effective workaround. And please file
> a new issue with crash logs on the latest ruby version.

(Unicorn BFDL speaking)

I just noticed this backtrace, but I have never encountered this with
Unicorn.  I even use x86_64-linux primarily and (at one point) had
1.9.1-p378 as my primary 1.9 install.

The only post-fork issue I remember from 1.9.1 is post-fork RNG
reinitialization:

http://unicorn.bogomips.org/KNOWN_ISSUES.html

Eric Wong