http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4332

Author: meh. I don't care
Assignee: Hiroshi Nakamura
Category:
Target version: 1.9.x
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.2p0 (2010-08-18 revision 29036) [i686-linux]

=begin
 With my application https://github.com/meh/failirc/tree/223b01554601835cdfd45c6d20e8aeac3445bdbf I'm getting various segfaults and aborts, got 4 different explosions, I'm attaching them.

 I know it's not the last ruby version but I can't get a newer one at the moment, but I had the same kind of errors since the first versions of the 1.9 branch (it's written for 1.9+ only) so I guess it hasn't been fixed in the meantime.

 I can't get a reduced test case either, so well, I know this bug will be pretty useless because of its random nature.

 It happens after some time it's been booted and 10/20 people are connected, with less people it happens after lot more time if not at all.
=end

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org