http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4404

Author: Roger Pack
Assignee: Usaku NAKAMURA
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.2p0 (2010-08-18) [i386-mingw32]

=begin
 Hello all.
 Related to

 I at times find myself using windows paths in glob's:

 Dir[%!C:\Users\Public\Desktop\*!]

 But it never works, as the backslash must be (manually, or programmatically) replaced by a forward slash.
 Could we get the default behavior changed for windows on this? That would be swell.

 Thank you!
 -r
=end

--