When I run a ruby program for a long time, it sometimes gives segmentation fault. I've tried the stable version 1.8.1 and all the development versions. When I compile the source code it gaves segmentation fault when running a program for a long time, but running with the ruby rpm package from fedora core 2, it runs perfectly for a long time without giving seg fault.  Is there some especial way to configure the compilation? Somebody knowns what I 'm talking about? :P

thnks

Finalmente uma Caixa de Correio com todos os Extras: 21 MB + Anti-vý”us + Filtro de
mensagens indesejadas + Attachs 7MB + Bloqueador IOL + Conteý©os IOL + •ōcones din„őicosCrie aqui a sua: http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0411151