Issue #3793 has been updated by Martin Bosslet.

Hiroshi Nakamura wrote:
> Martin, thank you for your concern. I'll change 'Assignee' of ext/openssl tickets to you. Please send those ticket back to me as you like.

Ok, thanks! Once we're done with the tickets and reach the code freeze phase I wanted to concentrate on adding tests and doc for OpenSSL. Please feel free to approach me with any other pre-release emergencies (testing etc.)!

> For this ticket, Aaron added test_pkcs12.rb IIRC so you should be able to close it soon.

Yes, I just saw Aaron's tests there - I guess we can close this?

Feature #3793: No test for OpenSSL::PKCS12
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/3793