Hi all -

If you have commit on the Ruby CVS tree, please consider getting a
RubyForge account:

http://rubyforge.org/account/register.php

and then letting me (tom / infoether.com) know so Matz or Rich or I can
add you to the RubyForge Ruby project:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby/

That way you will be able to open and close bugs and patches, and they
won't stay open even after they are already fixed.  Hopefully this will
keep things clean so everyone will be able to see which bugs are still
"alive" and which patches have already been applied.

To start things off, Michael, do you mind if I add you to the project so
you can close this patch which you've applied to CVS already?

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=998&group_id=426&atid=1700

Thanks much,

Tom