Issue #4237 has been updated by Hiroshi NAKAMURA.

Category set to ext
Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Target version set to 1.9.3

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 02:13, Aaron Patterson <aaron / tenderlovemaking.com> wrote:
>> And the second part, can you remember some more details of SEGV you got? If the error you got is timeout or something, it could be caused by infinite loop by r30451. Is this what you're saying?
>> http://www.rubyist.net/~akr/chkbuild/debian/ruby-trunk/log/20110105T190101Z.log.html.gz
>
> Ah, I remembered incorrectly. It was an infinite loop, not a SEGV.
> Sorry, I made this change a while ago and couldn't remember.

No problem! I should have investigated it earlier.

>> If my guess about the error you got is correct, I'll commit similar changes for SSL_shutdown().
>
> Yes, you are correct. It was an infinite loop and not a segv. Thanks
> for investigating this for me!

Committed at r32219. Thanks for your patience for my late response!
Bug #4237: SSL_shutdown should be called until it returns 0
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4237